Wheel Data Exchange
Sizeitup works with manufacturers to collect and assemble wheel data to an industry standard format. Recognizing this need in the marketplace, our team works with the manufacturer to keep the data organized and up to date so clients can display the correct data on their sites. Having wheel data assembled to a standardized format and available by brand to clients, provides a significant advantage to get the data they need. Sizeitup is the first to include wheel data mapping for multi-piece, mono block, and custom built wheels. Our system allows any type of wheel to be mapped and added to our existing library of wheel brands. Once added to our system the data can now be used in any of our vehicle fitment products, exported to csv files, and distributed through our reseller network of over 1000 wheel and tire websites.
While every wheel manufacturer may have wheel data, the problem today is clients needing this data in the same format for every brand. manufacturers do not have a standard system for wheel data. This creates problems for clients if they are able to gather wheel data for brands with the bolt patterns, offsets, or sizes assembled in different formats.
Sizeitup offers services for both the manufacturer and the client in need of up to date standardized wheel data. These services allow the manufacturer to collectively map their wheel data into a industry standard format and allow clients to download this data to be used within their website or any other electronic format.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Sizeitup maps the wheel data to a industry standard format
- Images attached to data
- Easier solution to distribute data to current clients
- Supports standard, mono block, multi-piece, and custom built wheels
- Every wheel brand is added to our library and distributed to our reseller network of over 1000 wheel and tire websites
- Access to all major brands in one place
- All wheel brands mapped to the same format with images
- Availability to export any brand to csv file
- Wheel data available with attached vehicle fitments